We don’t think you’ll be disappointed by supporting Schooled In Security.
Apart from helping to engage and inspire the next generation of security professionals (and maybe even your future customers), you’ll also be helping lead the nation’s most ambitious community outreach and education initiative.
Not to mention the most comprehensive insights into adult and teen fears, concerns, and opinions on cybersecurity, privacy, identity theft, and data breaches.
We currently have two sponsorship levels:
NATIONAL SPONSOR - $25,000
- As a National Sponsor of Schooled In Security you’ll be only one of ten in the nation.
- You’ll have a seat on our National Advisory Board and help lead this vital national discussion.
- You’ll have early access to our nationwide research data.
- You’ll be able to participate in our quarterly media updates that will highlight the results of our latest research.
- Your logo will be featured prominently throughout our website, on all our marketing materials, social media, press releases, and media center.
- Your logo and messages will be featured on our upcoming education portals, including separate portals for Teens and Students, Parents and Consumers, and Small Businesses.
- You’ll have the option to have your content, including articles and interviews, included on our sites and in our education programs.
- You’ll be included in a series of upcoming videos.
- You’ll be included in our Inspiration Wall, a website featuring security professionals across the country, and especially women, whose journeys will help inspire a new generation to follow in their footsteps.
- And you'll the option to be or nominate a judge on our inter-school competitions.
OFFICIAL SUPPORTER - $5,000
- You’ll be listed on our website, including a logo, description, and welcome message.
- We’ll issue a joint press release thanking you for your support.
- You’ll be able to use our Official Supporter logo on your website and marketing materials.
- You’ll be able to participate in announcements and media events throughout the year.
Make A Donation?
Our donation page will be up shortly but in the meantime please email us if you're interested in making a donation.
As a 501(c)3 your donations are tax deductible
Interested in learning more?
Contact Neal O'Farrell, Executive Director of Schooled In Security, at email@example.com.